Hiking TraIl nearby Gressoney-Saint-Jean population.
The largest locality in the area is Ayas
, with a population of 1,268 persons, at a distance of 11.502 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Gressoney-Saint-Jean
(789 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.324 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,429 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,765 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,208 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 41.935 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.776 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 150.455.