Hiking TraIl nearby Monte Coto natural area, in España and Algueña population.
The largest locality in the area is Crevillente
, with a population of 28,609 persons, at a distance of 21.062 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Algueña
(1,453 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.500 kilometers.
- Min height: 501 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 584 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 531 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.750 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.771 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.024.