Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Nevada natural area, in España and Cástaras population.
The largest locality in the area is Alpujarra Granadina
, with a population of 24,558 persons, at a distance of 5.653 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cástaras
(238 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 29.104 kilometers.
- Min height: 825 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,332 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,064 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 23.662 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.854 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 121.423.