Hiking TraIl nearby Zermatt population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 4.920 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.987 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,541 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,229 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,782 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.499 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.571 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 53.892.