Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Alcaparain y Aguas natural area, in España and Alozaina population.
The largest locality in the area is Coín
, with a population of 21,866 persons, at a distance of 13.761 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alozaina
(2,251 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.418 kilometers.
- Min height: 378 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,347 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 851 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.374 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.479 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 95.700.