Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 1.192 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.323 kilometers.
- Min height: 221 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 318 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 271 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.688 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.612 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.386.