Hiking TraIl nearby Basses de l'Albera natural area, in España and Cantallops population.
The largest locality in the area is Agullana
, with a population of 769 persons, at a distance of 9.675 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cantallops
(269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.010 kilometers.
- Min height: 372 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,030 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 605 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.213 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.992 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 41.066.