Hiking TraIl nearby Muga-Albanyà natural area, in España and Sant Llorenç de la Muga population.
The largest locality in the area is Lladó
, with a population of 580 persons, at a distance of 10.927 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Llorenç de la Muga
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.480 kilometers.
- Min height: 233 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,044 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 730 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.166 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.702 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 72.838.