Hiking TraIl nearby Muga-Albanyà natural area, in España and Sant Llorenç de la Muga population.
The largest locality in the area is Sant Llorenç de Cerdans
, with a population of 1,278 persons, at a distance of 12.780 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Llorenç de la Muga
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.826 kilometers.
- Min height: 251 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,332 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 636 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.106 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.735 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 87.302.