Hiking TraIl nearby Ombría del Benicadell natural area, in España and Albaida population.
The largest locality in the area is Albaida
, with a population of 6,257 persons, at a distance of 0.437 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.518 kilometers.
- Min height: 317 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 708 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 514 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.760 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.460 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.306.