Hiking TraIl nearby Sabinares De Ciria-Borobia natural area, in España and Bijuesca population.
The largest locality in the area is Torrijo de la Cañada
, with a population of 338 persons, at a distance of 9.242 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bijuesca
(99 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.671 kilometers.
- Min height: 913 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,075 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 959 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.405 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.295 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.296.