Hiking TraIl nearby Ajijic population.
The largest locality in the area is Chapala
, with a population of 20,323 persons, at a distance of 8.644 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ajijic
(13,714 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.986 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,594 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,383 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,911 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 36.028 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.674 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 72.449.