Hiking TraIl nearby Cingles de Bertí natural area, in España and Aiguafreda population.
The largest locality in the area is Bigues i Riells
, with a population of 7,175 persons, at a distance of 10.205 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aiguafreda
(2,308 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.494 kilometers.
- Min height: 415 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,104 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 870 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.421 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.153 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 39.350.