Hiking TraIl nearby Massís del Montseny natural area, in España and Riells i Viabrea population.
The largest locality in the area is Sant Celoni
, with a population of 16,860 persons, at a distance of 11.276 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Riells i Viabrea
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.593 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,151 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,672 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,412 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.405 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.665 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 38.680.