Hiking TraIl nearby Noguera Ribagorçana-Montrebei natural area, in España and Àger population.
The largest locality in the area is Tremp
, with a population of 5,639 persons, at a distance of 21.515 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Àger
(503 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.160 kilometers.
- Min height: 770 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,626 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,110 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.888 %.
- Average slope downhill: -28.420 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 94.785.