Hiking TraIl nearby Río Aurín natural area, in España and Biescas population.
The largest locality in the area is Jaca
, with a population of 13,396 persons, at a distance of 14.124 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Biescas
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.200 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,049 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,468 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,210 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.430 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.305 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.152.