Hiking TraIl nearby Montes de Málaga natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 3.656 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.999 kilometers.
- Min height: 32 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 110 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 67 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.424 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.149 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.675.