Hiking TraIl nearby Los Andes population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago
, with a population of 4,837,295 persons, at a distance of 111.148 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Los Andes
(56,859 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.500 kilometers.
- Min height: 3,624 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 4,145 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,948 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.407 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.520.