Hiking TraIl nearby Los Andes population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago
, with a population of 4,837,295 persons, at a distance of 115.438 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Los Andes
(56,859 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.312 kilometers.
- Min height: 4,390 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 5,563 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 4,962 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 35.712 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 116.028.