Hiking TraIl nearby Obarenes-Sierra de Cantabria natural area, in España and Galbárruli population.
The largest locality in the area is Miranda de Ebro
, with a population of 39,264 persons, at a distance of 5.731 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Galbárruli
(69 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.723 kilometers.
- Min height: 593 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 880 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 756 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.372 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.140 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.028.