Hiking TraIl nearby Montaña Centinela natural area, in España and Lomo de Arico population.
The largest locality in the area is Granadilla de Abona
, with a population of 39,993 persons, at a distance of 14.284 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lomo de Arico
(7,189 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.482 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 61 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 18 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.705 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.459 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.405.