Hiking TraIl nearby Galerie de Petechaenea natural area, in Francia and Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
, with a population of 1,824 persons, at a distance of 18.700 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry
(1,646 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.437 kilometers.
- Min height: 371 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,276 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 821 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.438 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.435 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.614.