Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiaro natural area, in España and Cortes de la Frontera population.
The largest locality in the area is Cortes de la Frontera
, with a population of 3,579 persons, at a distance of 2.667 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.374 kilometers.
- Min height: 357 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,374 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 757 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.388 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.208 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 64.885.