Hiking TraIl nearby Mont Ceint, mont Béas, tourbière de Bernadouze natural area, in Francia and Arinsal population.
The largest locality in the area is Andorra la Vella
, with a population of 20,430 persons, at a distance of 18.606 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Arinsal
(1,419 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.344 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,906 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,090 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,442 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.131 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.664 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 124.533.