Hiking TraIl nearby LIC-Cueva del Rejo natural area, in España and San Vicente de la Barquera population.
The largest locality in the area is Cabezón de la Sal
, with a population of 8,057 persons, at a distance of 22.225 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Vicente de la Barquera
(4,475 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.123 kilometers.
- Min height: 191 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 966 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 539 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.309 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.309 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 49.702.