Hiking TraIl nearby Hibrido de roble pedunculado y marojo de Arcentales natural area, in España and Sopuerta population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro-Urdiales
, with a population of 31,670 persons, at a distance of 13.880 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sopuerta
(2,361 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.865 kilometers.
- Min height: 249 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 834 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 678 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.364 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.973 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 38.249.