Hiking TraIl nearby Barranco de las Hiedras-El Cedro natural area, in España and Lomo de Arico population.
The largest locality in the area is Granadilla de Abona
, with a population of 39,993 persons, at a distance of 11.478 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lomo de Arico
(7,189 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.066 kilometers.
- Min height: 417 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 663 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 528 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.906 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.241 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.219.