Hiking TraIl nearby Río Cinca (Valle de Pineta) natural area, in España and Bielsa population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 25.160 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bielsa
(462 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.061 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,254 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,440 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,565 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 31.636 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.713 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 137.302.