Hiking TraIl nearby Aller-Lena natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Río Aller
, with a population of 12,766 persons, at a distance of 6.551 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.032 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,292 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,877 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,554 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.297 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.303 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.830.