Hiking TraIl nearby Río Salor natural area, in España and Aliseda population.
The largest locality in the area is Cáceres
, with a population of 93,131 persons, at a distance of 31.418 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aliseda
(1,894 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.825 kilometers.
- Min height: 405 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 458 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 438 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.129 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.405 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.409.