Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 21.640 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.253 kilometers.
- Min height: 924 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,098 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,039 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.976 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.502 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.216.