Hiking TraIl nearby Isla de San Andrés natural area, in España and Carboneras population.
The largest locality in the area is Níjar
, with a population of 26,516 persons, at a distance of 26.410 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Carboneras
(7,199 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.910 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 227 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 52 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.509 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.276 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.285.