Hiking TraIl nearby Jindabyne population.
The largest locality in the area is Albury
, with a population of 45,627 persons, at a distance of 144.485 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jindabyne
(2,156 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.257 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,720 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,121 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,939 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.053 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.417 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.677.