Hiking TraIl nearby Mina de la Aurora natural area, in España and San Martín de Trevejo population.
The largest locality in the area is Valverde del Fresno
, with a population of 2,563 persons, at a distance of 7.707 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Martín de Trevejo
(965 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.007 kilometers.
- Min height: 464 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,052 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 744 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.350 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.246 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.452.