Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de la Pila natural area, in España and Cieza population.
The largest locality in the area is Cieza
, with a population of 35,200 persons, at a distance of 15.807 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 25.264 kilometers.
- Min height: 175 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 451 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 340 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.365 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.694 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.218.