Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and Pedrezuela population.
The largest locality in the area is El Molar
, with a population of 5,051 persons, at a distance of 5.157 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pedrezuela
(2,571 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.863 kilometers.
- Min height: 636 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 873 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 744 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.868 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.950 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.672.