Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Guils de Cerdanya population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 3.950 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guils de Cerdanya
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.084 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,189 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,678 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,464 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.846 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.038 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.377.