Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sarrià-Sant Gervasi population.
The largest locality in the area is Horta-Guinardó
, with a population of 169,920 persons, at a distance of 6.441 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sarrià-Sant Gervasi
(140,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.182 kilometers.
- Min height: 31 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 444 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 322 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 26.197 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.429 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.449.