Hiking TraIl nearby Peñalabeja natural area, in España and Cabredo population.
The largest locality in the area is Aras
, with a population of 221 persons, at a distance of 9.247 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cabredo
(106 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.615 kilometers.
- Min height: 643 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,370 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,016 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.962 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.126 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.398.