Hiking TraIl nearby John Muir natural area, in Estados Unidos and Big Pine population.
The largest locality in the area is Mammoth Lakes
, with a population of 8,234 persons, at a distance of 77.580 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Big Pine
(1,756 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.329 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,365 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,300 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,941 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.128 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.908 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.708.