Hiking TraIl nearby Montes De Valnera natural area, in España and Selaya population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa María de Cayón
, with a population of 6,710 persons, at a distance of 16.937 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Selaya
(1,991 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.178 kilometers.
- Min height: 567 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,027 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 839 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.770 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.116 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.859.