Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas natural area, in España and Segura de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 32.049 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Segura de la Sierra
(1,773 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.818 kilometers.
- Min height: 655 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,456 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,014 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.679 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.050 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 36.781.