Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Villacarrillo population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 15.228 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Villacarrillo
(11,294 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.279 kilometers.
- Min height: 782 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 840 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 812 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.836 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.729 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.380.