Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Guils de Cerdanya population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 3.953 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guils de Cerdanya
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 27.776 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,235 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,786 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,938 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.954 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.680 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 99.487.