Hiking TraIl nearby Káto Mazarákion population.
The largest locality in the area is Paralía
, with a population of 7,298 persons, at a distance of 31.643 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Káto Mazarákion
(1,005 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.340 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,433 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,113 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,867 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 23.771 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.903 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.334.