Hiking TraIl nearby Zarós population.
The largest locality in the area is Moíres
, with a population of 6,450 persons, at a distance of 12.372 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Zarós
(2,205 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.811 kilometers.
- Min height: 70 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 547 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 310 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.519 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.580 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.420.