Hiking TraIl nearby Ayía Triás population.
The largest locality in the area is Livadeiá
, with a population of 21,492 persons, at a distance of 14.718 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ayía Triás
(1,098 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.379 kilometers.
- Min height: 710 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,711 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,282 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 25.243 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.446 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 86.712.