Hiking TraIl nearby Chāh Bahār population.
The largest locality in the area is Muscat
, with a population of 797,000 persons, at a distance of 256.616 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chāh Bahār
(47,287 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 40.965 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 69 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 23 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.322 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.803 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.370.