Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Codés natural area, in España and Azuelo population.
The largest locality in the area is Aras
, with a population of 221 persons, at a distance of 6.354 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Azuelo
(43 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.786 kilometers.
- Min height: 646 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,396 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,039 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 24.807 %.
- Average slope downhill: -24.758 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 77.859.