Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 0.032 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.469 kilometers.
- Min height: 34 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 247 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 171 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.680 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.445 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.149.